Algalasa provides integrated, innovative and cost-effective solutions for hospital’s logistics operations in order to increase safety, efficiency and control, and provides integrated studies, analysis, design, training and implementation of the facility’s mission and goals. When required, due to our independence, experience and market knowledge, we can also go forward and provide turnkey solutions, including the maintenance and integration of logistics information systems with hospital ERP and HIS.
Hospital Supplies are the second highest cost to hospitals after the cost of staff providing patient care. They are an important and growing part of hospital budgets. According to the Association for Healthcare Resource and Materials Management, the cost of supplies now represents around 30 percent of hospital expenses. Optimizing this cost is essential for hospital managers.
RFID Kanban System
The Kanban RFID system of Algalasa automates the replacement of material and medication in the warehouses and medicine cabinets of hospitals and health centers. It consists of an RFID wall reader with TFT colour touch screen and a 32″ LED monitor.
It is the simplest and most visual RFID-based system on the market. It is conceived as a traditional Kanban board, where the labels change color according to the state of the orders of replacement, being able the user to know the situation of the stock at any moment, with a quick glance from a distance.
Want to know more? Contact us and install this system in your warehouse.
ALG SMART RFID CABINET
ALG Smart RFID Cabinet is an intelligent modular cabinet for the
automation, management of stocks and control of medical products
and medicines of high value or with special requirements of traceability.
It is ideal for the storage and dispensation in:
• Surgical areas and interventional units with high value prostheses and
• Central pharmacy adding control and management of narcotics and other
• Increases control and traceability. Unequivocally identifies the user who
is taking or returning products.
• Increases the productivity of nurses and logistics staff by up to 15%
facilitating product location and hands-off administrative procedures such as
implant sheets, replenish orders, inventory counts or narcotics log book.
• Reduces costs by more than 10% improving inventory control.
– 30% stock reduction.
– Space optimization with standardized storage systems.
– Prevents administrative errors and gives out-of-stock warns.
– Lessen losses by expiration date or substraction.
• Improves inventory reliability and control: more than 99% accuracy of stock. Redundant access control (also without power) with alarm system provides protection against unauthorized access to the inventory